Time is never on our side. It’s always selfishly working versus us. When Sarah went missing out on, time slipped by with the blink of an eye, and the quicker it passed, the quicker I lost hope. Hope that she ‘d still live. Hope that she would come home securely. And it wasn’t till Officer Reed Parker knocked on my door that I believed it was finally over. However it’ll never ever be over. They found her body. She’s dead. But who took her? Who killed her? Was it the very same set of eyes that stalked me in the night, hiding behind corners, in between vehicles, and waiting? For what? To take me, next? When individuals I love most start escaping from me, fingers begin pointing in various instructions and I question who I can genuinely rely on. That’s the important things about time, it’s infinite, but ultimately you lack it.
Comments
Post a Comment