

For all those anticipating the Verzuz face-off in between R&B songstresses Ashanti and Keyshia Cole tonight, we have actually got some problem. The highly anticipated music event has actually been held off because Ashanti has actually tested positive for COVID-19 “Hey y’ all I can’t think I’m stating this however I checked favorable for COVID-19,” composed Ashanti in an Instagram post on Saturday, December12 “I’m okay and not in any pain. I’m in fact down to do the Verzuz from my house … We’re trying to figure all of it out.” Ashanti and Keyshia Cole were set to go head to head, following the most recent ” Icy” fight in between Gucci Hair and Jeezy, which ended up being the greatest seen Verzuz of perpetuity with over 9.1 million audiences tuning in Although Verzuz is an occasion established particularly to withstand the existential danger of COVID, however the event has actually been delayed forever. Ashanti has not precisely been quarantining, as last month she took a trip to Antigua and shared several photos of her trip on social media. Nevertheless, we’re wishing Ashanti a rapid healing so that we can see her to belt out “Silly,” “Child,” and half of J.Lo’s brochure.
Update, December 12, at 8: 30 p.m.: While it was Ashanti who came down with the disease, it appears that it was Keyshia who decided that if they could not do the Verzuz live and face to face, she didn’t wish to do it at all. Keyshia Cole and Ashanti went survive on Instagram together after it was revealed that their Verzuz battle would be held off. Throughout the live, Ashanti, who blamed “the Devil” for her contracting COVID-19 and not her current bouts of global travel, doubled down on the belief that she shared in her Instagram post, stating that she would have been down to do the program, practically. Keyshia was plainly less than thrilled with the idea. “I wish to give you a hug. I want to love on you. I want to sing your tunes in front of you. I want you to be there and do the exact same. I desire you to enjoy our flowers. I wish to enjoy my flowers, and I desire us to be joined as one,” stated Keyshia Cole. While we might have had a Jill Scott versus Erykah Badu– style Verzuz tonight, it looks like we’ll be waiting at least 2 weeks for Ashanti to end up quarantining, so the ladies can get together in individual. Keyshia desires her flowers and she desires them hand provided, thank you quite.
Comments
Post a Comment