Hillsville the unknown stories … April 10 th 1991 I started my profession as a qualified nursing assistant. My best friend Joan and I began operating at Hillsville. Hillsville is a competent nursing in a village in Wilkes County North Carolina. It was different from the rest home I had worked year earlier. The patients at Hillsville were very sick. Some of them might not stroll or talk. A few of them had feeding tubes. It broke my heart! I told Joan I did not know if I might do it or not! After 23 year I am still at Hillsville. Nevertheless I do a different task now. I still deal with the clients. Through the years I have actually seen a lot and lost a lot of clients that I enjoy very much. I believed I would document some of the important things that had actually occurred through the years. I hope everyone enjoy them. And might God bless all of the patients and employees and households at Hillsville.
Comments
Post a Comment