NURSING ASSISTANT I


POSITION SUMMARY

Provides personal care and basic care to patients appointed to a particular client care system, under the direct guidance of a Registered Nurse or LPN.

EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, TRAINING and EXPERIENCE:

Minimum Required:

High school diploma or equivalent. Conclusion of a Nursing Assistant I course approved by the North Carolina Board of Nursing. Current listing with the NC Division of Facility Provider Windows Registry as a Nursing Assistant I. BCLS accreditation.

Southeastern Health.

Comparable Jobs.


  • NURSING ASSISTANT I.

    Southeastern Health


    • Lumberton, NC.

    POSITION SUMMARY Supplies individual care and basic care to clients appointed to a specific patient care unit, under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or LPN. EDUCATION, CREDENTIALS …


  • NURSING ASSISTANT 1, HOSPICE.

    Southeastern Health


    • Lumberton, NC.

    POSITION SUMMARY Provides personal care and standard care to clients assigned to a specific client care system, under the direct guidance of a Registered Nurse or LPN. EDUCATION, CREDENTIALS …


  • NURSING ASSISTANT I.

    Southeastern Health


    • Lumberton, NC.

    POSITION SUMMARY Provides personal care and basic care to clients assigned to a specific patient care system, under the direct supervision of a RN or LPN. EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS …

Read More

https://cnacertificationcourses.net/nursing-assistant-i/

Comments